Nails Service Pricing
| $45 Combo | $60
Deluxe Mani* | $30
| $55 Combo | $75
*includes masque, hot towel & hot stone massage
Kids & Teens Nail Services
Mani | $15 Pedi | $20 Combo | $30
Gel Mani | $35 Soak and Re-Apply $40
Gel Polish Removal | $10
NAIL ENHANCEMENT SERVICES
Hand or Feet Scrub | $5
French Polish Mani or Pedi | $5
Polish Change Mani | $10 Pedi | $15
Gel add-on Mani or Pedi | $10 Combo | $20
Nail Art | $3-20
Paraffin Dip | $10
Extra Massage time | $1 per minute
Skin Renew Spa Manicure
Manicure includes a gentle exfoliation to remove rough skin, a soothing hand massage and then dipped in paraffin to lock in the added moisture. Treatment is great for dry, chapped, or aching hands. Finish your look with the season’s hottest colors. Keep your hands looking young with this fabulous service.
Skin Renew Spa Pedicure
Pamper your feet, legs, and knees with the most luxurious treatment. Soothe your “soles” with an aromatic whirlpool bath in one of our state-of-the-art, pipe free pedicure chairs offering the safest and most sanitary pedicure on the market. This treatment is done in a private room where you can sit back, relax, close your eyes, and forget about the day. Finish with nail shaping, exfoliation, and the season’s hottest colors.
What is a Manicure?
Did you know, it is believed that manicures can be traced back at least 5,000 years? Surprising? Manicures help to maintain the health of your fingernails.
A manicure is a beauty treatment for the hands and fingernails. Although a manicure can be done at home, many people choose to go to a nail salon for a professional manicure. A manicure involves filing and shaping of the fingernails, pushing back and clipping the cuticles, which is the skin that grows at the base of the fingernails. In addition to massaging, soaking, and moisturizing the hands, a manicure also typically includes the>application of nail polish to the fingernails.
What is a Pedicure?
A pedicure is the same treatment as a manicure, but on your feet and toenails!
Who Can Get a Manicure and/or Pedicure?
Many believe it’s only the women that get manicures and pedicures, and that’s certainly not the case. Men who want to keep their hands, fingernails, feet, and toenails in tip-top shape also gets manicures and pedicures. They just tend to skip the step where pretty polish is applied!
5 Guilt-Free Reasons to Invest in a Professional Manicure or Pedicure
- A manicure is a beauty treatment for the hands- focusing on the overall health of your hands. Some of the basic steps included in a manicure are nail trimming, removal of cuticles, nail polishing, and moisturizing.
- Manicures and Pedicures include a massage that can increase blood flow and the flexibility of the hands and the wrist. Moreover, a massage also slows down the wrinkling of the hands which is practically what a lot of women want to avoid.
- Another important benefit is exfoliation. Dead skin cells and calluses growing on your hands and feet are removed in the manicure and pedicure process. New skin cells can then grow and regenerate.
- Removes fungal growth that accumulates at the side of your nails. A manicure can stop the unhealthy effects of fungal growth before they spread.
- Finally, getting a manicure is stress relieving. A manicure is the best way to reduce stress in one of the hardest working parts of our bodies….our hands and feet!
The Most Important Reason…
A good manicure will also leave your nails polished and sparkling with beautiful color. The manicure process will leave you feeling relaxed and pampered, reducing stress levels and improving your mood!
Visit Skin Renew
Massage, skin care, laser tattoo removal, and more.
Just a few minutes south of downtown Indianapolis.
The Latest In Manicures Are you ready to make an appointment at a nail salon but wondering what’s new in nail polish and manicures? Check out these new and varied options – you’ll find something you’ll want to try for everyday wear as well as for those special...