Eyebrow tattoo removal is a laser procedure that removes any type of unwanted ink in or near the eyebrows. You can opt for eyebrow tattoo removal if you have permanent makeup, microblading, cosmetic tattoos, or other forms of ink in or around your eyebrows. During an eyebrow tattoo removal, the cosmetic provider will deliver a few pulses of laser light to destroy and disperse the unwanted ink pigments in your skin. The results gradually improve over multiple sessions.
Complete laser microblade removal and receive 20% off the full-service price of new Microblading treatment with Makayla
What is Eyebrow Tattoo Removal?
Unwanted tattoos and ink in and around the eyebrows
Approximately 5 to 15 minutes
Cumulative results over several weeks
Multiple sessions spaced 6 to 8 weeks apart
Your Eyebrow Tattoo Removal Journey
Before Eyebrow Tattoo Removal…
- Avoid self-tanners, spray tans, and other forms of tanning several weeks before the session.
- Cover yourself whenever you step outside to protect your skin from the sun.
- Wear sunscreen whenever you go outside to prevent sun damage before the session.
- Drink plenty of water the day of your session to stay hydrated.
- Stop smoking several weeks before your eyebrow tattoo removal session.
- Avoid shaving, waxing, and exfoliating a few days before the procedure.
- Avoid aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs a few days before the procedure.
During Eyebrow Tattoo Removal…
The cosmetic provider will cleanse the regions around your eyebrows and apply a numbing gel to ensure a painless experience. You will also have to wear protective glasses. The cosmetic provider will move the laser device over your eyebrows while delivering quick pulses of laser energy to disperse the unwanted pigments in your skin. You might feel a gentle warming sensation, but there’s no pain or discomfort. The laser device features a cooling tip that ensures you’re comfortable during the treatment.
After Eyebrow Tattoo Removal…
You may experience mild redness, swelling, discomfort, and blistering on the treated area after the procedure. Some patients also notice mild darkening of the skin. The side effects should dissipate within a few hours. You should keep the region covered with antibiotic ointment and sterilized gauze for a few days to ensure optimal healing. You can shower and wash the region, but avoid using high-pressure showers. Please follow your cosmetic provider’s aftercare guidelines to ensure optimal recovery and results.
Other Recommended Treatments…
- Laser tattoo removal helps you eliminate unwanted tattoos in various parts of the body
- Laser hair removal permanently eliminates unwanted hair follicles from targeted areas
- Laser skin resurfacing sloughs off the dead and damaged skin cells from your face
- Dermaplaning improves overall skin texture, quality, and complexion
Before, During & After Microblading Removal Treatment
Eyebrow Tattoo Removal at Skin Renew Day Spa & Laser Center
Skin Renew Day Spa & Laser Center is a luxurious medical spa, wellness center, and laser tattoo removal center. Our medical spa started as a laser tattoo removal center in 2013, and while we’ve expanded into numerous aesthetic treatments, we remain committed to helping individuals eliminate unwanted tattoos without shame or stigma. We use cutting-edge laser devices to remove unwanted ink from your eyebrow, ensuring optimal safety for all skin types. Please schedule an appointment to explore your eyebrow tattoo removal options in Indianapolis.