Whether you have dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, or normal skin, facial oils will work for any type of skin!
Below are the different skin types and how facial oils can help with each type. At the very very bottom is a list of safe, organic, and fabulous facial oils along with their benefits!
Dry skin is when your skin is lacking moisture. You’re my “my face feels so tight” people. This can happen at any age, but it is very important to take note of what type of skin you have at a younger age, because those who have dry skin when they’re younger, are more susceptible to wrinkles, and nobody wants those!
If you have more mature and dry skin, it is very important for you to keep your skin moisturized to help prevent more wrinkles, and to help smooth out ones that have already happened. Guess what you can do to help prevent those wrinkles? Facial oils!
Coming as an oily gal myself, I was always super nervous about trying a facial oil. Why should I put oil on my face, when it is already producing so much?
Well, when our skin starts producing a ton of sebum, or face oils, it can be caused from a lack of moisture in the skin, resulting in your skin trying to fix itself and producing too much sebum.
There are a few common causes for this, and that can be from over exfoliating your skin, using too many acids on your skin, using alcohols on your skin, or from not moisturizing your skin at all. We don’t want to be stripping our skin from the moisture it needs. Sometimes, you can have oily skin, not over exfoliate, and you moisturize your skin, but you’re still struggling.
This is where facial oils play a big role in balancing out your skin. By putting an oil on your face, your skin won’t feel like it is lacking in many areas, therefore, controlling your natural oil production! Yay!
You’re my special people who get to deal with both dry and oily skin! If you read above, you will realize that both of those skin type concerns relate to you. By using facial oils, you will be able to balance out your oil production in your oily areas and moisturize and protect the areas that are drier. Facial oils can fix a lot.
Hey lucky people! It must be nice to have skin that doesn’t make you want to punch the mirror, but guess what? Your skin can still improve and benefit from facial oils!
Facial oils are very moisturizing, but also have anti-inflammatory agents, environmental stressor protectors, antiseptic properties, they help with cell regeneration, boosts the skins natural immunity, and more. Just because you don’t feel like your skin needs moisture, or has too much, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be using a product that will help with that as well. Not only would a facial oil keep your skin radiant, but it will treat your skin too!
Facial Oils: Éminence Organic Skin Care
1. Facial Recovery Oil- Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by up to 43% and increase hydration by up to 53%
– Hydrate/Tone skin (Olive Oil, Sesame Oil,
– Antiseptic/Antibacterial (Sage Leaf Extract, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage Oil, Tea Tree Oil)
– Lighten, Tighten, Brighten (Biodynamic Ingredients)
2. Wildflower Ultralight Oil- Lock in moisture and protect skin from environmental stressors with a soft, satin finish
– AntiInflammatory (Evening Primrose Oil, Primula Oil, Echinacea Oil)
– Rejuvenate/Restore (Evening Primrose Oil, Linden Flower)
– Hydrate/Nourish (Primula Oil, Biodynamic Ingredients, Linden Flower)
3. Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil- Protects skin from environmental stressors while firming and plumping the skin
– Hydrate/Tone (Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Seabuckthorn Oil
– Protect (Seabuckthorn Oil)
– Anti-Aging (Milk Thistle, Rosemary Leaf Extract)