June Product of the Month
Lilikoi Light Defense Face Primer SPF 23
“This lightweight illuminating face primer with SPF visibly improves the appearance of skin exposed to blue light stress and helps prevent sunburn. Layer this mineral primer after your moisturizer or use it as a protective base before you apply foundation or tinted moisturizer. Subtle illuminating properties give the skin a healthy, “lit-from-within” effect, resulting in the appearance of a glowing, radiant complexion.”
-Eminence Organic Skin Care
The summer months are here and our mantra has been “SPF is your BFF”! Typically we will layer on a basic SPF that we think is going to benefit our skin, but there are SPF’s out there that do more than just protect you from UVB rays.
Lilikoi Light Defense Face Primer is a broad spectrum SPF, meaning that it does not just protect you from UVB rays, but also UVA rays. A simple break down of the two rays are that UVB are burning rays, and UVA are the aging rays. Not only is Lilikoi Primer a broad spectrum SPF, but it also has blue light protection. In recent studies, they have shown that a specific light that is being emitted by our phones, computers, TV’s, and other electronics are causing premature aging, aka, fine lines and wrinkles. Eminence recognized the dangers of this light, and came out with a product that protects you!
Results from Lilikoi Light Defense Face Primer:
- Skin is protected against the damaging effects of sun exposure
- Minimizes the visible effects of blue light pollution
- The look of imperfections is minimized
- Skin is left with a youthful-looking glow
- Provides a lightweight base for makeup
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide: natural minerals block UV rays to protect skin from sunburn.
- Lilikoi (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil: contains Vitamin C and antioxidants which help with the visible signs of aging
- Cocoa Seed Extract: a blend of cocoa peptides, saccharides, and polyphenols to help minimize the visible effects of aging and blue light stress.
- Larch Tree: moisturizer. Protects skin from drying environmental stressors.
We Believe in:
We Say NO to:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Propylene Glycol
- Animal Testing