The countdown is on! Well, we’ve been counting down for a long time… but now, only 5 days to our reopening!
5 days to blissful massages.
5 days to glowing facials.
5 days to soft feet & pretty nails.
5 days to getting one step closer to that tattoo being gone.
And we’re ready for it!
We’ve been doing some collaborating, researching state and CDC guidelines, as well as learning the recommendations from industry specific organizations to come up with the best protocols to follow upon reopening. We’ve broken these down into what actions we will be taking, and what we will be asking of our clients.
What we are doing…
1. Wearing masks and gloves
2. Continuing use of medical grade disinfectant in treatment rooms & common areas between every client
3. As always, linens will be freshly laundered with bleach for each client
4. Staying home if experiencing any symptoms of illness
5. Not providing service for any client experiencing any symptoms of illness
6. Spacing out appointments more to allow ample time for proper cleaning
7. Removing testers from shelves, please ask front desk staff or your service provider for a tester sample
8. Pre-measuring products prior to starting services as an extra step to prevent cross contamination
What we are asking you to do…
1. Thoroughly wash hands & get temperature checked upon arrival
2. Sign a COVID-19 release waiver- we are taking every precaution we can, but during this outbreak where symptoms aren’t always present, any contact with others is a risk
3. Fill out the online forms that are in the confirmation email sent to you (for new clients or for services you have not received in the past) prior to arrival
4. If you prefer to wear a mask, as recommended by the CDC, please have your own with you, as our mask supply is limited.
5. Reschedule your appointment if you’re experiencing any symptoms of illness- you will not be charged a cancellation fee during this time
6. If possible, please have payment on file for contactless check out
7. If you see multiple people in the lobby, please wait to enter the spa
8. Lastly, we ask you to have patience with us while we settle into the new normal and if other changes should be required as we go
We are beyond happy to be reopening the spa and reconnecting with our clients. It’s been a long couple of months apart. And because we don’t want that to happen again, we are taking every precaution we possibly can to lessen the risk for both you and our staff. Health and wellness is always our top concern for everyone, but now we are taking that to next level. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at (317)848-7546 and we will return your call ASAP.
We look forward to seeing you very soon,
Skin Renew Team