Eyelash extensions have blown up on social media. Everyone wants to join in on the fun and get themselves a set of their own, but what exactly are lash extensions and why would they benefit you?
I am here to break it all down for you!
Lash extensions are applied by a professional that has been trained in lash extensions. The technician adheres one extension or a bouquet of extensions to one natural lash. Our technician uses two sets of tweezers, one set will isolate one natural lash, and the other will grab an extension or a bouquet. Then at a precise angle, the extension will be dipped into the adhesive and applied to that one natural lash.
At no point during the application process or afterward will the client feel anything or be in pain. Lash extensions move with the natural lash so they feel just like your own.
Lashes have their own cycle, as your body grows new lashes, some of your older lashes fall out. When your natural lashes shed, as will your lash extensions. There is no tugging, pulling, or breaking of the natural lashes when lash extensions are applied properly. Also, if applied properly and by a professional, your natural lashes will not get thinner, shorter, or stop growing.
Lash extensions are completely customizable and created at the moment. Whether you want more length, volume, or both, your lash technician will be able to give you a set of lashes you always wanted!
Why do I need Lash Extensions?
What would it change for me?
There is a long list of benefits to getting this service done, but here are the top 5 reasons why lash extensions are worth it:
- They eliminate the need for extra makeup. No more caking on mascara or putting on strip lashes every day, get up and you’re ready to go!
- They’re beautiful. More dramatic than mascara, yet far more natural than strip lashes or clusters of false eyelashes. Lash extensions are simply stunning when done right.
- They instantly change the way you look. Lash extensions give you the lashes you always wanted with one appointment.
- There is no struggle to have to put on mascara or apply those heavy strip lashes, simply wake up and you can start your day!
- They save you a ton of time. Lash extensions are so flattering that you can skip multiple steps in your morning makeup routine if you wanted to! There is no need for mascara, and many people don’t feel the need to wear additional makeup because they feel so beautiful with just their extensions.